Primary Teacher - Cambridge Curriculum
- Licensed Teacher
- Health insurance
- Tuition free for kids
- To maintain a constant and friendly guiding presence in the classroom daily from 8am and to be the first point of contact for staff and parents. To use this time to monitor attendance and appearance of pupils as well as work
- To deliver PSHE topics during the Form periods and report back School Council minutes as well as organising agenda items from pupils for each meeting
- To encourage and support pupils in their form with their academic and personal development, particularly helping with personal organisation skills, to hear pupils read and advise on suitable reading material
- To liaise with colleagues and discuss and deal with any issues immediately concerning pupils in their form. This will involve regular checking of planners and rewards and sanctions system
- To discuss pupils’ progress formally (at parents’ evenings and by email) and informally with parents and carers
- To monitor and record pupils’ progress and development, culminating in 2 annual written reports to parents/carers at the end of the Michaelmas and Summer terms. This is involving both curricular and extra-curricular activities
- To advise on study skills and revision strategies as well as ensuring all Form Members have appropriate revision plans
- To attend and organise Form Assemblies
- To report any problems to members of the SLT
London Academy is a British School using the Cambridge curriculum alongside the British National Curriculum.
Quickly rising in stature as one of the world’s top tourist destinations, Morocco is not only home to the top English teaching job markets in the Middle East. It also offers fantastic career opportunities for licensed teachers at the country’s many international schools.