Secondary Robotics Teacher
- Middle School, High School
- Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- Have teaching registration with the Victorian Institute of Teaching
We are keen to attract teachers that are:
- Able to engage students through stimulating lesson delivery
- Keen to reach every student through the use of effective differentiation and care
- Committed to raising student achievement without exception
- Internally resourceful: Have the creative drive within
- Able to use feedback and reflection to improve their practice
- Open to new ideas, innovations, and use of emerging technologies
- Committed to managing the class with consideration and compassion
- Capable of building a positive rapport with students, staff, and parents
- Willing to develop and participate in the College’s co-curricular program
You will be rewarded with:
- The flexibility to implement new ideas
- The satisfaction of making an impact
- Excellent training opportunities
- Salary of $65,500 to $103,000 per annum
Al Siraat College is a Foundation to Year 12 Islamic school located in the Northern growth corridor of Melbourne (Epping). Having made a significant impact since its foundation year in 2009 within the broader community, the College continues to expand apace with strong enrolment growth at all levels. Our aim is to use learning as the pathway to developing students of refined character.
We are seeking innovative and energetic teachers to enhance our already rich learning environment in fulfilling the unique vision of the College.
To apply for this position please include the following in your Teach Away profile:
- Include details of referees
Applications are open and the College will commence interviews and make offers for the advertised positions as suitably qualified staff apply.
All successful candidates will be expected to work in and support the Islamic ethos of the school.
Teaching in Australia is a career opportunity to live and work in a beautiful country in the southern hemisphere. Australia is a popular destination for teachers and other professionals from the UK, US, and Canada seeking a similar lifestyle in a warmer climate.